Daedalus Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Daedalus Roleplay HL2RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gabeiscool2002

Server Plans Empty
PostSubject: Server Plans   Server Plans EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 5:22 pm

Hello, everybody. Welcome to the forums. At the time of this post being written, the server is passworded. It is in development, adding addons, doing propping, hiring staff, and recruiting metropolice. I'm basically trying to get things organized so it doesn't start off badly. When the server does open, I want to have work cycles every other day, and have different groupings for citizens. I want to have citizens not be bored all the time. I want to do things different, by placing a higher emphasis on citizen labor. I plan on putting every part of the map to work, because most servers that run rp_industrial17_v1 abandon the entire upper level of the map. By assigning citizens places to work, the time spent walking around the map doing nothing will decrease, and we will stand out from the other servers. I have more things planned, and if I want to say anything else, I will update the post. Have a great day.
Back to top Go down

Server Plans
Page 1 of 1