Daedalus Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Daedalus Roleplay HL2RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pyr's Admin App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyr The Deutsch

Pyr The Deutsch

Pyr's Admin App. Empty
PostSubject: Pyr's Admin App.   Pyr's Admin App. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 9:47 pm

1. What is your Steam username? Pyr The Deutsch

2. What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:46644418

3. How old are you?

4. Do you have any previous experience in administration? If so, put a link to their steam profile and the name of the server(s). Void Community HL2RP

5. Why do you want to be part of the server staff? (6 Paragraph Minimum)
The HL2RP community is a rare community that needs to have order in order to thrive, with the addition of people minging and trying to troll, i feel like there must be more server admins in order to keep our server running, since last time our server was destroyed by a minge.
    Whenever I think of GMOD I think of HL2RP, some of my best moments were in this game mode, it's a fun setting to role play in, I myself started off on Garry's Mod playing this game mode, it was an awesome experience, stepping in the shoes of a character in the slowly deteriorating world of HL2RP. Now after searching through servers I've found a server I love. No server is this welcoming to new member's, I've seen countless selfish owners abuse their powers and try and ruin experiences. Now with this server it has a welcoming community and a listening owner.
     Now with any sort of game mode there are minges and trolls who try and destroy the community. Admins are needed to sort out the minges and trolls to keep a server going. Now with these minges coming in the number's I wish to aid in the removing of these trolls, of course I will first give them a warning to start off, if they act sketchy after that i'll watch over them making sure they aren't doing anything bad, if they minge more I will contact a higher ranking and let them see, if none are on I will kick, and if they're minging hard then I will ban them.
     With the growing population of the server i feel like more admins will help the server for the better, I mean, you can never have too many admins, when few admins are overburdened with a full server, many things can go wrong. When our server is in need of admins I can always show up.
      I am a kind person and I know my place and I will do what I'm supposed to do when I'm told to do something, I will never step out of line, I will never abuse my powers and I will always try and help the server.
       When trouble comes to the servers way I will always try and fix it, I've dealt with hard stuff and I will ways try and fix anything, when we're knocked down we'll get back up and since our population is growing anything can happen, especially when our population has 1 too many minges, we shouldn't let our users experience be ruined by some person thinking he's "cool" and trolling us.
       That is why I can be a welcoming admin to our server      

6. Do you have any previous experience in serious roleplay?
I've played on void community and another server my friends made. I know the general concept and will try and improve experiences in the server.

7. Have you ever been kicked or banned on this server before?
I have not.

8. Do you understand that you can be demoted at any time if deemed necessary?
I understand.
Back to top Go down
gabeiscool2002

Pyr's Admin App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyr's Admin App.   Pyr's Admin App. EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:23 pm

Your application is currently PENDING.
I apologize for the delay, I'm trying to get in touch with the owner of void community, but it's proving to be a great deal of trouble.
Back to top Go down
gabeiscool2002

Pyr's Admin App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyr's Admin App.   Pyr's Admin App. EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 10:44 pm

Congratulations, your application has been ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pyr's Admin App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyr's Admin App.   Pyr's Admin App. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyr's Admin App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daedalus Roleplay :: Administration :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: